Re: parts cross-compatibility

Syeve you said:

> DMC Joe said that he was in the process of getting the lower
control
> arms remanufactured by a machine shop so I believe they would be
> readily avail soon. Sounds like to much work to go through to cut
> down the Pinto's control arm and hope it aligns properly.
>
> I think the pinto rack is to short unless someone made adapters for
> it to extend it.
>
> Steve

I am part of the team that is manufacturing this new lower control
arm FROM SCRATCH. NO WAY are going to machine down some old pinto
part. We already have our new arm on a car and have a few more near
completion. We would hope people would not jump to conclusions on
things they dont know anything about. When the new arms come out they
will be priced right and made to fit for the DeLorean not some ford
bomb from years ago. So thanks for bringing attention to the project
again even though it may have been false, but attention none the less.
Thanks
Sean
02912