Rusty metal fix

Haven't seen Rusty Metal Rustoleum listed as yet, got to be about the
best product out there for stopping and controlling rust. I've done
severely rusted gas tanks, floor pans, chassis and frame areas and lots
of bolt on items. This product does not require complete removal of the
rust, just scrape or brush whatever you can get off and brush on a
liberal coating. Also comes in a spray can for reaching places you
can't get at with a brush. Done rechecks years down the road, never had
a recurrence of rusting where Rustoleum had been applied. Should I find
any rust under this D (probably will) gonna do what works for me.