"We have Connection....sorta"

Hey List,

Today is the day that I have been waiting 9 months for. I was finally
able to lower the body onto the frame with the help of my brother, father,
couple of my brothers friends, and fellow De Lorean owner Josh from
Connecticut. I think I might have to raise the body up a little bit again in
order to get the front mounting holes to line up. My brother works at a
tranny shop, so I am sure I might be able to use his hydraulic lift there and
lift the body up that way. For some reason there are huge spaces between all
4 tires and the fenders and quarter panels, everyone is telling me that it
should settle down, but I am not sure. Thats all for now. I will be sure to
send a post to the DML if I progress any more.

Later,
Nick
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>