Re: [DML] Auto trans governor schematics

Re: [DML] Auto trans governor schematics

No problem, Ralf. I have only rather crude sketches of the circuit that I
reverse engineered. Intended to get the schetches into a decent schematic
capture program. Had one board finished then lost access to the program.
I've owed Mr. Teitelbaum these drawings for a long time (he was and remains
both very patient and a big help in figuring out intricate details of this
stuff, and provided a number of pieces that were dissected for hidden
secrets). So eventually these diagrams can be generally available as the
final pieces of the puzzle.

Several folks have expressed interest in making a modern replacement,
especially in anticipation of more horsepower from DMC Houston. Haven' t
talked to Bob Zilla yet...may not be enough autotrans owners in distress out
there to make one financially viable.
Would be fun, though...
file://mark