Re: [DML] Re: Great Alarm available for D

jeremysmail@xxxx writes:

> I remember seeing an add for a Delorean on AutoTrader several weeks
> back with just such a feature. I've been wondering about it and
> havent found anything. I thought I heard that Zilla was working on
> something.
>
> How did you hook your system hook. Do you have info and pictures.
>
> The cool thing about this is that American auto makers have shown
> proto's forever with doors that pop open with a button but now it can
> be had.

actually it's pretty easy. all you need are door release actuators. i have
a friend who owns a 98 integra and his big plan is to get actuators for his
entire car - trunk, doors, hood, everything. then he wants to remove his
door handles and weld panels over the holes for them then get it repainted so
it looks like the car was built without door handles or latches. pretty
adventurous - i wonder what he'll do if the battery runs out in his car and
he can't get in? i imagine that doing this is pretty expensive. i should ask
how much it costs.

andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596