No smog III

Took the brute into ProTech yesterday at the appointed hour...alas, they
didn't have the right gas for their testing machine. I'm to call today
after 4:00 to see if that oversight has been corrected, and if so, make
an appointment for tomorrow.

Described my spring fix to the group, offering pix and specs, no

Now, what about you, are you going Bionic tomorrow or are they going to
patch or what?

I'm in the scary process of removing the alarm from the D, one wire at
a time, I have about 6 to go, will finish that task today (I hope).

Preditory Prodigal