removing the air deflector

Hello all,

can someone please explain to me how to take the driver's side door air
deflector out? i have a new one but cannot figure out how to remove the old
one without tearing the entire door apart. i have the big trim piece on the
arm rest taken off (just that was almost fatal) and i removed the top screw
which is to the side of the air deflector. it's loose, but i can't figure
out how to get it out of the metal frames.

if you can help, you should probably reply to me privately so as not to
clutter the list:-)

thanks!
Andy

Soma576@xxxx