Eurofest 2001 in Belfast Northern Ireland

Eurofest 2001 in Belfast Northern Ireland

Eurofest, ferry arrangements from the UK to Ireland.

I have done a deal with Continental Car Tours of Deal Kent.

Routes 1) Stranraer (Scotland) direct to Belfast £145 per car inc. 2 passengers.

Route 2) Fishgard (Wales) to Rosslare in southern Ireland £131 per car inc. 2 passengers.

Both use Stena line ferries. Both are departures midweek returning on 27th May at either 09.00hrs or 21.50 hrs.

Book direct on 01304-380244, quote ref. "Parnham" www.continentalcartours.co.uk

Why not go a day or two earlier and make a proper holiday of it?

See you all there.

Chris P. DOC UK Hon. Sec.