Re: Adjusting the T-panel

 Hi list.
To remove the T-panel go to message 13585.
It explains how to better than I can because I have never worked on a
Delorean. Plus watch out for the door coming in contact with the
small radius corner of the T-panel. One club member who's car is
painted had noticed this area of contact and had a very tiny portion
of the T-panel ground down rewelded and repainted and it's good as
new.
I joined the Pacific Northwest Delorean Club to learn more about the
car before I make my first purchase. And next week the paper work
will be together and I will own VIN# 2261.
I recommend to anyone joining a club and you will get loads of
helpful info. and have fun too!

Mark
VIN# 2261 next week.
mvanyo [at] delorean.com
P.S. I also heard it's a good idea to replace the foam under the T-
panel while you're in there.

[Quote snipped by moderator]