BTTF.com Disturbing news

[MODERATOR NOTE: This is not an invitation to start a BTTF thread. I have allowed it because it appears to contain actual news.]
> Scott Mueller said:
>
> . . . I was just taking a look a
> our home site (DMCNEWS), and noticed
> that it was last update on February
> 26, 2001. Is that strange or what????

Hi Scott,
Actually it's a very up to date "magazine" site.
It's a great Delorean news resource that's often overlooked.
Sadly, many owners don't stay in-touch with the BTTF.com site.

I stopped by recently only to discover some disturbing news:
There's talk of replacing the BTTF ride in CA.
Talk often finds it's way into action.
Sometimes ya don't know what you've got till it's gone.

On another note I was surprized to see what Biff's up to (Tom Wilson ).

There's more to this site than the movies but I must say:
The BTTf movies were great, even JohnZ liked them.
They left a lasting positive spin on the car that continues to attract new
owners even today.
Since the time they were released I haven't heard a single "joke" related to
the movie & car that wasn't cute in some way.
It creates some great light hearted Flux Capacitor dialog at the gas station.

Frank Russo
Owner since 82