RE: [DML] Binnacle recovering

I have not had my binnacle recovered, but the cracks that I had in mine were
repaired using fiberglass. Though this repair is not perfect it does look
better then the cracks. You really have to look close to even see the
repair, but I still know that it is there. Also I did change the color of my
binnacle to black. This not only hid the repair better then the gray did,
but it gave the interior of the car some of the two-tone look that I wanted.
You can see a, not so good picture of my dash at my web site,
http://stainlesssteel.freeyellow.com/index.html and then click "Restore Your
Steering Wheel".

Robert Starling
Vin#05252