Re: [[DML] Computer Modeling...]

Jim,

I like the idea of modeling the hinge. It's practical and perhaps others
can benifit from the knowledge. My group has decided to model a part of
another car (the Elise steering arm) for the actual project, however I would
like to model that hinge just for the fun of it.

The Lotus part came into play after I talked to the people at Lotus and they
quite enthusiastically said they could send drawings and the actual part
from thier warentee center in Georgia.

Thanks again for you suggestion. I'll let you know when I model the hinge,
which should be in a month or two when I find some extra time.

-John

John Schwab
1701 Andy Holt Ave #A402
Knoxville, TN 37916