Re: Engine mods on automatic worth it?

I would be very concerned about the longevity of the automatic
transmission on a Delorean with more than stock horsepower. If you
ever looked at the parts inside you would wonder how they last at all.
The c-1 clutch is the same as in a Chevette! These power upgrades are
probably better installed in the 5-speed with a centerforce clutch and
the s/s clutch hydraulic line. Then you could beat it and it would
probably survive longer.
David Teitelbaum
vn 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Ace Underhill" <luuke@xxxx> wrote:
> I drove an automatic with the new engine mods around the Houston
Airport
> several times, and I
> would say it IS quicker than my stock manual. Worth it? To me,
YES!