Re: [[[DML] Re: DMC engine upgrades]]

John,
Thanks for the reply. I have looked at the headers from across the pond and
those puppies look a little funkey (many people can't say the word funkey, but
I'm secure with my manhood :-) ). I do not just want to take the car to
someone and give them a blank check and say build these. It would be nice to
have a set price with some specs to go along with them. It seems as though
when I take the car to get worked on (the things I cannot do) they think I am
made of money. This exhaust upgrade is not really needed so I think the shops
will think "ah, mr moneybags"

Oh well, thanks for you time John.

Bythe way if any one is looking for any type of electrical upgrade consider
John (SPECIAL T AUTO) and his fixes. Plug in and go. John even called me to
see how the install was going.
Jim
vin 4149
"ELMO"