Antenna and clock locations, per original memos

Antenna and clock locations, per original memos

I just posted in the "Millennium" mailing list files area scans of a half-dozen parts bulletins, service bulletins and original internal De Lorean Motor Company memos about various intro points for different parts, including the antenna and center console clock. YMMV.

http://www.egroups.com/files/millennium-concours/Concours+Documentation/

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

All this talk of variation brings up a question I've had for a while.
With respects to the antenna there are supposed to be three different
variation, or locations? Does anyone have pictures of the three
different variations? I'd love to compare and haven't seen any clear
differences in one location.

Thanks,

Jeremy