Re: [DML] Re: Antenna variation question.

Re: [DML] Re: Antenna variation question.

When my Delorean was a few months old, we were offered the opportunity to
have the powered antenna install. I remember that the dealer would install
a SS plug in the front fender. I thought that would look tacky. I do not
recall what the dealer was charging for this upgrade. DMC Houston will
install a power antenna and have the front fenders hole welded up and
refinished, if I remember correctly.

Scott Mueller
DOA/DMCNEWS
002981