[DML] Re: Subject: Delorean Clock

Dave Swingle wrote:

> <snip>
> The Clock in the console was supposed to be eliminated at the same
> time the radio changed from the Craig to the ASI. The ASI radio has a
> clock in the radio.

Not quite true. During the production run of Craig radios, Craig made a
change - they added the clock to the display. Both versions of the Craig
radio carry the same model number (which only adds to the confusion).
The only outward difference is that the late model Craigs have two small
indented buttons in the upper right of the face labeled "H" and "M" to
set the clock.

Hank Breer
VIN 1141