DeLump? (Front shocks and springs)

 I am kinda chiming in late, but I have just returned from a trip and
am trying to catch up on the DML. As possibly the most recent owner to
change the suspension (about a week ago to be exact), I would like to simply
like to offer my approval of a particular shock/spring combination. I hope
the moderator of the week will allow this posting and yes I do realize it can
be considered as a "me too posting" or bringing up a dead thread. Anyway, on
to the short message.....

I was growing tired of looking at my nose high car and decided that it
finally needed to be lowered. I opted for the PJ Grady custom made front
shocks and euro 1.5 inch lowering spring. When I picked up my car with the
new shocks/springs installed I realized I now had a DeLorean and not the
DeLump I had before. You may be asking what is a DeLump? The sound my car
made and felt like every time I drove over a bump in the road! I was hoping
to achieve a cosmetically pleasing (to my eye) look for my car and I ended up
with that and the added pleasure of a more stable ride. I had no idea my car
was in need of a front end upgrade. FYI the rear is stock and I am happy
with the way it is. I am simply stating I am satisfied with my parts and I
think I made the right decision for me and my car. Anyway......on to winter
project number 2.

Regards,
Darren Decker
VIN 5000