Justin and others recommending car carriers

Justin and others recommending car carriers

Hi, all ...

Since the trip is over 2,000 miles, if I can't drive it, I'll have it
shipped. I couldn't tow anything with my car, nor would I want to for
that long a drive!

So ... any suggestions on who to have transport the car?

Thanks in advance, and btw, I've finished reading the backissues! :)

Farrar "Doc" Hudkins
Future owner, perhaps, of VIN 980 ...