Re: front lower control arms

Walt,
I had the same problem with my lower front control arms. I brought
them to Rob at PJ Grady to get new bushings pressed in. After just
glancing at them he said that the arms looked bent. He then compared
them to a NOS one he had and indeed they were. They are VERY hard to
find and if you do find them they are VERY expensive. My suggestion,
send them on over to Rob, let him look at them and see if he can
straighten them out for you. He fixed mine! :)

Steve