Re: [DML] Re: suspension and springs (long)

Re: [DML] Re: suspension and springs (long)

I also see this trend developing recently as well unfortunately. There are
many fine vendors and parts suppliers out there that are extremely courteous
to DeLorean Owners. They provide excellent service and make excellent
products. However they do not always have the time to read and reply to the
DML. They are more than happy to take the time on the phone and help you in
any way possible. DMC Joe, Don Steger, and Rob Grady, to name a few. Every
one has different opinions on what is best for their car. I have the front
springs replaced on my car with ones from PJ Grady. They are anything but
"cheapie" They are excellent in quality and make for an improved ride and
even out the spacing in the wheel wells. The rear stock springs are fine and
are designed to support the weight of the engine. Only the front was lowered
originally to meet specs for the US market. As I said to each is own when it
comes to your DeLorean. I don't know any DeLorean Vendor who sells inferior
products and have never seen it mentioned here on the DML or inferred to
until recently.

Gary Gore
VIN 3360