Re: Octa. D... Then Donate Some to Charity!

Re: Octa. D... Then Donate Some to Charity!

**** Moderator's Note ****
We seem to have run out of new things to say about the
totalled DeLorean at Octagon Spares. Unless someone wants
to actually start doing something about it, please consider
this thread closed. Mike G - Moderator of the Week

Hey Tyler,
I see your point, but my point was that it would be great publicity
for the car, to show classic car enthuiasts that there is a very
strong support network for these great cars. Nearly everyone likes
the looks of the DeLorean, but few know much about them - so in
attracting people to www.dmcnews.com to find out more about the car,
we might dispel some of the myths about the car that are keeping it's
value and reputation down. I personally have no interest in raising
the value of a DeLorean, as I do not own one yet, but when I do get
one (next summer) it's for keeps, so even then I won't care how much
they sell for. All I would be interested in is showing the world what
a great car it is, and this can only be achieved by good publicity,
and having the cars seen on the road more often instead of sitting
for years in a dusty barn.
Sure, one person in particular would benefit from the raffle, but so
would the DeLorean marque, and over time this also translates to
anyone fortunate enough to own a DeLorean as values increase.
Best wishes,
John Dore, Ireland.
VIN # soon!