Re: [DML] You think you have Storage problems

Re: [DML] You think you have Storage problems

dswingle@xxxx writes:

<< This is probably similar to the conditions in which Nick P is trying to
reassemble his car. >>

Yeah that picture looks similar to how my frame looked a few days ago
before I got all the snow off of it. Lucky for me, I have the body of my car
in my garage, so it won't get any snow on it. Yesterday we got some more
snow, not a lot probably around 2 more inches. Hopefully by the end of this
weekend I will be able to install my new tie rod ends and then be able to
finally have the front wheels in line with each other. This thing was a pain
in the neck to move back and forth when the front wheels go were going in 2
different directions.

Later,
Nick
1852