RE: [DML] Lowering the Front Springs

Willie ask,
I read in Delorean World that you could lower the front end of simply
cutting
a couple of coils off of the original springs, rather than buying the new
lowered springs. Has anyone had any success with this? and is it reliable?
The answer to this question is yes springs can be cut to lower the Delorean
and the car can still be reliable. But the cost of having this done right
can exceed the price of the lower springs that can be purchased at the
Delorean suppliers.

To get my car lowered front and rear cost $1500.00. My Delorean has cut
springs and I have yet to have a problem and the handling is great. This is
not something that you do in the driveway, but is best left to the
professionals that have had experience doing this.

Robert Starling
Vin#05252
http://stainlesssteel.freeyellow.com/index.html