ADMIN: Mail Delivery

I've noticed for the past week or two that there seems to be some delivery
problem with the real-time email from eGroups. I can tell by the speed of
replies to posts that it is not a universal problem. I noticed it for a
while at one of my "test" accounts on Excite, and have received a few
complaints from AOL subscribers.

There's nothing that I can do about it since it seems to be on the receiving
server end. I believe that some of the major services (like AOL) look at
eGroups mail as potential spam and treat it with a lower priority. It could
just be an "internet thing".

You can always check the eGroups site, messages appear there within seconds
of being moderated. The URL for this is http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews

Dave Swingle