A Special Thanks to Everyone, Happy New year!

A Special Thanks to Everyone, Happy New year!

I am blown away by all the responces I received from
my question (interesting question/John Delorean
signature) I believe people who sread these rumors are
the ones responcible for alot of the hazey legends
behind the Delorean, being I don't own one yet I rely
on people like yourselves for accurate information and
a guideline to when I do buy my own "D". Rumors and
here say often lead to more questions than any of us
have the time for. I would just like to publically
thank all of you who responded. This message board has
been a great help for me to aquire knowledge of this
car from those of you who own them and live with them
every day. Your 2 cents helps those of us who arn't so
lucky. This message board and all the great people
involved with it have really helped everyone out, and
it's great to know that there is a place to come to
post question and problems with like minded
individuals to aquire positive, true and accurate
answers. I believe the DeLorean is the greatest car to
ever roll off an assembly line. it's craftmenship and
overall design reflect in it's still being around
today 20 years after it's development. If anyone would
like to argue the fact that the DeLorean is a "not
well designed car" I dare you to go out and find
another car or company who created sutch a car first
time out and ontop of it constructed it souly of
stainless steel. I want to thank everyone for there
help and espeically to the guys running this board who
without them all of us would be in the dark, Thank you
again Everyone! Happy New Year! I look forward to
getting this mutch closer to owning my own "D" this
year. Have a great holiday!

Wayne Heath
No VIN as of yet!

"Drive Stainless"