Re: [DML] lasagna heat shield

Walt, You know that there are several things that can make the car run rich.
02 sensor, Lambda unit, improper adjustments and so on. DMCJOE could make a
book on it. As far as the sheild. Dirk, at De Lorean Stainless Steel Products
sells them for $45.00. I was thing about bring over a bunch of his products
and seeing if any one wanted it. My new heat sheild lasted about two years
before it started coming apart.
John