Mystery Custom DeLorean?

Rich W on the list submitted a following photo to the "Pic of the month".
Look at the first photo set on the page. We're interested in finding this
car. It was last seen in the Chicago area over 10 years ago, and we've not
seen it since. If any one knows where it is please let us know. Contact
instructions on the web page.

http://www.dmcnews.com/potm.html

Dave Swingle