Re: Now Okay (Car no longer running)

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: This post edited to remove speculative information on breaking into DMC's.]

Assuming there's no leaks in the hose, you might be able to choke the
engine by blocking the air intake & the drainage tube below. Other
then that, opened up the louvers and engine compartment by braking
the latch would be the quickest in an emergency. If you ever do have
to do this again, grounding the left wire on the ignition coil would
be alot safer to kill the engine. <snip>

-Robert
vin 6585

p.s. If you ever have to leave the running again while you run to get
something. Either leave the door or both windows down.