DeLorean sadly for sale

Well, I can only have so many "toys" and my love for the water has
taken precedence over my love for the car. After two years without a
boat, I have bought one but must keep the payments down, so sadly I
must sell the "D" It is an 81 with only 1400 miles, yes, 1400 not
14,000 or 140,000. It had belonged to a car collector and we bought
it in April of l999 with only 348 miles. Its got new Yokohamas,
motorola alternator, the three pair of struts and a few other odds
and ends which it needed. It has the tool kit and the owners manual
in the pouch. THIS IS A CONCOURS CAR!! PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! Has won
some 1st prizes locally -- also a JDZ autograph -- and if anyone is
interested my wife won the GOLD EDITION DELOREAN MODEL AT CLEVELAND
and she said she would be willing to negotiate on that (maybe). Cost
on the big "D" -- $20,000 -- cost on the little gold Lee Seiler "D"
$1,000. Hope you all understand, we certainly have had some
wonderful times with the DeLorean and great experiences, expecially
Cleveland, thanks again, Ken and good luck with Nashville. Howard
Smith, Lancaster, Pennsylvania.