Re: A frightning experience(Part 1)

If you are a member of the AACA or you have gone to any of the
sanctioned meets like Hershey then you are aware of the requirement of
every car on the show field to have a fire extinguisher, even the
motorcycles! I guess they knew something before us about old cars and
fires. I think every car with fuel injection should have one.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757