Re: DMCA 160 mph speedometer face

Wow, they sold just that for $250 dollars! Depending on how much they
sold, they probably made a lot of money. My whole backlit dash
project is going to cost $250 dollars, and that comes with the
customer's choice of a speedo face. I wasn't planning on doing the
160, (never even heard of it untill DanRC30 got his). But I suppose
if there is interest, I could probably also offer this face for the
backlit speedo. I would still like to see a color photo of this
speedo actually in the car, so if anyone can do that, please post it!

BTW, I am still working on preliminary prototypes for my backlit dash
project. I still need some more people interested though. In order
to acually produce this, I will need a minimum of 20 confirmed orders.
I'm not taking orders yet, just gathering a list of interested
people, so if you are interested and have not yet emailed me, let me
know! Pictures of my speedo face (85mph) prototype can be seen in the
vault. (eGroups "files" section). My email is ultra'at'isd.net

Jim Reeve
-6960
http://www.dmcultra.com
AIM - Ultra2169