RE: [DML] Sunstar/Ertl 1:18 DeLorean?

Welp, right here is one guy who pre-ordered the model today immediately
after seeing James Espey's post. The other model is on www.miniauto.com and
"...is heavy "white metal" 4 1/2" long, mounted in display case and special
orders can be personalized at no extra charge with
plate on base up to 70 letters and spaces." according to D. Sinclair who
owns the site I believe. I originally planned to order this model, but at a
price of $235 it's nearly 10x as much. The Sunstar model says pre-order for
2001, and does not list a month or date when it will be available but I'm
sure I'll still want it equally as much no matter when that is, so I went
for it.

Matt