[no subject]

Just out of curiousity....

I was at Universal Studios Florida during the summer, and also in summer
1998. I noticed that on *most* of the brochures for the park, the lighted
displays, billboards, and things found within the BTTF ride, that all the
pictured depicting the DeLorean do not feature the DMC logo on the front of
the car. However when I went to the park when BTTF the ride first opened, the
DMC logo was indeed featured on the brochures, billboards, etc.

So whats up? I higly doubt DMC Houston would ever disallow the use of the
logo. If they did Im sure Steven has a great reason. Any idea whats up with
this?

Justin
5172