Sad News

Hello list,
Its been a while since ive posted but im still alive. Im sorry to say,
that due to difficult times, im am having to sell my delorean. To anybody
in the market here are some quick highlights:
-D is located in Hemet, California
-1981 w/ gas flap #1230 Manual Trans/with black interior
-Many electrical updates and replaced parts
-Runs great
-New battery, tires, drivers seat, struts
-never been in a wreck/ no dings dents
-always serviced at Delorean Motor Center in anhiem

to anybody interested, ive put all the information up on my webspace at
http://members.home.net/rubberneck1 (sometimes its a little slow, but its
there)
IF (and i stress if) for some reason it doesn't work, you can always email
me with picture requests and questions at rubberneck1@xxxx

It is a very nice delorean that we would like to hopefully sell very soon.
We would like to get 13,500 for it but i would assume any respectable offer
would be considered. Please either email me or call richard at 909.927.5065

Thank you for your time
C. Shirek #1230