Nor Cal radio help,

Are there any owners in the northern California area who can
recommend a place to go for radio work on a DeLorean? I'm in
Modesto just south of Stockton but I'm willing to drive to other
locations if necessary. I would like to get my original radio
fixed and put back in, but I also need someone to take it out for
me and I would like to find someone who has done one before.

I'm willing to pay a private owner in the area who has done it and
would be willing to help me out (at least in getting it out).
Thanks for any help...please send e-mail to my address,

Richard