Re: [DML] Door lock module contributing to battery drain

Re: [DML] Door lock module contributing to battery drain

Knut,

That is the reason that I suggest that all factory installed lock modules be
permanently disconnected. It's this mysterious trickle voltage that will
cause the module to activate and lock the doors unpredictably which in turn
will overheat the lock solenoids eventually leading to their destruction.

As you may know this is the main source of occupants being unexpectedly
being locked inside their DeLorean's. (See my article at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/3755/doorlock.html )

The Lockzilla does not have this voltage leak problem.

"We're here to help you"
Seasons Greetings!

DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>