Re: Fuse block (was Fuses)

Ben, I have assembled a replacement fuse block. You can see it on my
web site www.specialTauto.com. It would be a full day of rewiring i'm
sure, but in a fix it will work and look good also. It is also
modular, so if a fuse melts again and disfigures this block, then you
can buy another section and it's unplug and plug. Email me if your
intrested and we can talk about it. I'm not for sure what the
material temperture rating of the Pressac block in the cars now is
but I think mine is the same. I will check with the manufacture to
see.
John