Floor Mats

Hey everybody-

I dont know how much of an interest floor mats really are to the list, but Im
gonna say this anyways.

When I bought my DeLorean a while back, the last owner had a pair of "generic
napa-style" floormats in my brand new D. They just didnt fit or look right.
They were outright tacky.

Well long story short, I just put in a new set of DeLorean Motor Company
(Houston) floor mats and they are outstanding. They are plush and thick and
they are perfectly formed to the contours of the floor. They are also quite
long and basically cover the entire carpet up behind the peddals. The color
matches quite well and the mats even have the DMC logo stitched into the
carpet. They look gorgeous and they really freshen up the car. Im not sure
why, but it does quite alot for it.

Either way, I'm quite a satisfied customer. If anyone would like pics for any
reason, please email me privately and I'll send them out just for a
comparison.

Justin
VIN 5172