Delorean Goodyear ads

Fellow DMLer's,
While rereading SSI the other night I came upon a question that I had no
answer to. The "Live the Dream" ads were placed in January 1982 issues of
Time, U.S. News & World Report. The Craig, Sylvania, and Cutty Sark ads were
in various automotive magazines. My question is in what magazines was the
Goodyear ad? I have the other ads and wish to start looking for the Goodyear
to complete my collection, but have no idea where to start. It (the Goodyear
ad, for those who do not have SSI), shows JZD leaning on a Delorean, with the
ad reading "Goodyear. Quality a man can stake his reputation on". I seem to
remember that it was referenced in one of the books about JZD, but have been
unable to locate the item.
Thanks for any help you can offer............
Bruce Battles
Vin # 06569