Gas Flap Hood

I have a Gas Flap hood that has small holes in it. The previous owner
of the hood drilled holes into it to put a hood scoop on it (I don't
know why). Does anyone know of a GOOD stainless steel welder, in NY,
that would be able to cover/weld these holes without warping the
hood? If not I am up for any other recomendations (I don't want to
paint it, I want to keep it SS). If I can not find a welder that can
do the job or any other solution, I will be offering this hood up for
sale. It is in excellent condition (no dents or dings) except for the
holes. This hood would be perfect for a painted Delorean. You can, if
any are interested, make me a reasonable offer or send me some ideas
to cover the holes privatley to dmcman73[at]hotmail.com

Thanks,

Steve