original Radio bracket

Hello!,
when I bought my car it did not have a radio but it previously had a Cd
player in it so the radio bracket was cut so a CD player could fit.(owner
took CD player when he sold car) I purchased a Craig radio and would like to
put that back in the car. I am looking for an original uncut radio bracket
in very good condition. I will trade my custom radio bracket for an original
one if you would like or I will just buy it. its in good shape and was
nicely cut. new dimensions are 7-1/4in X 2-1/8in please email me privately.

Thank You
David