Re: [Re: [[DML] Filling holes in front bumper and rear centerpiece]]

Re: [Re: [[DML] Filling holes in front bumper and rear centerpiece]]

tonilfhs98@xxxx wrote:
What are "drip irrigation plugs"?

Bill:
They are plugs that go into a drip irigation system. You can find them in a
Home Base type place. The plugs I am talking about fill the holes in 1/2 or
3/4 black plastic pipe (the soft kind)if you want to move one of your feeder
lines which would be 1/4 "

Jim
vin 4149
ELMO