Adjustable Shocks

Hello,
I didn't know that Rob was having those types of shocks made I would
have purchased a set. I now just installed the cross reference shocks
on my car.
The off-road racing industry have been using nitrogen adjustable
shocks for years.
We use them on our fleet of flyer military vehicles.
The brand we use are made for us by Fox Shox.
I wonder who makes them for Rob?
Did Rob say anything about adjusting the shocks yourself. Or needing
to buy a shock gauge.
I do know by experience that if you do not use a heavy duty valve
cores they will leak over time.

But don't be afraid of getting dirt or sand on the shock shaft.
It won't harm anything. And if you installed rubber shock boots over
the shocks, they would just collect dirt inside them over time which
is bad. They have small holes on both ends of them to let water out,
but heavy mud collects inside them.
So just leave the shafts exposed.
Does anyone know if he plans on making coil-over adjustable shocks.
I really would be in the purchasing mode for them.

Regards,
Mike Vin#1113