Learning Channel program...

May be a little too early to set your VCR's, but I just got word that The Learning Channel is doing a program entitled "The Ten Ultimate Stings", and the DeLorean sting will be featured. Interestingly enough, the DeLorean sting is the ONLY one of the ten that backfired on the government! Scheduled to be aired on February 4th, check your local listings!

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573