Re: [DML] My D died twice in a month. Beat that!

Re: [DML] My D died twice in a month. Beat that!

Christian,

I had a similar experience in Auburn, Indiana last year, which was quite
unnerving since South Carolina is home. The car acted very sluggish and
wouldn't take extra gas. It was pouring rain on the interstate, and I could
only go more than 55MPH without the car sputtering. At first I thought the
problem was the fact that I was low on gas. It ran fine after I filled it
up. I had a problem two mornings later when there was a heavy fog all night.
I continued to have this problem once I got the car home everytime there was
heavy moisture in the air be it from rain or fog. It turned out that my
distributor had a small crack and moisture was collecting inside the cap. A
new distributor and plug wires and the problem was solved.

Brian
VIN 1597