Re: [DML] Frequency valve

Chris,
I know you directed your QA to DMC Joe . But you have to have an oscilloscope
or a dwell meter to see the 70cps and the opening and closing of the FQ
valve. My scope will capture the time of opening and closing so I can check
lambda / FQ valve for proper operation. But the trace is to light to put on
the web site. Try to find someone with a scope or dwell meter to connect to
the diagnostic plug or terminal 17 of the lambda. Then you can see whats
going on.
John Hervey