Re: Delorean First time on TNN's "Car and Driver"

Re: Delorean First time on TNN's "Car and Driver"

> You can order a copy of the tape from Car& Driver TV at 1-800-981-
> 7859.
> 12.95 +4;.95 s&h.
> Dave Swingle

Or you can cheat. I have put the video on my server at
http://www.aaroncake.net/misc/caranddriverdelorean.zip . It is about
5:30 long and around 25 Meg.

(This is the first time I have posted even though I have been reading
the DML every since it started out. Unfortunatly, my time situation
forces me to read messages months after they are posted, so for me
disccussions are almost impossible. I was in Cleveland, however. Some
of you might remember me as the kid from Canada with the loud RX-7.
If you do want to respond to this post, you can email me off-list at
stuff@xxxx . Otherwise, respond on-list and I will be
reading your message in a few months :-)