Re: Angle drive question

How did you get the angle drive off? I couldn't even get a crescent
wrench in there. See my link on "Speedometer Blues" on my service
page:
http://members.home.net/rsrodgers/DMCservice.htm
(case sensitive!)
Bob

Robert S. Rodgers, Consultant in Electrochemistry
Research Solutions and Resources
bob.rodgers@xxxx http://www.ConsultRSR.com
rsrodgers@xxxx http://members.home.net/rsrodgers
http://drive.to/delorean-motorcar

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, Delorean17@xxxx wrote:
> plastic cup to the drive gear was missing. I also removed the
angle drive
> and it spins freely and looks to be in good shape. Does this mean
that my
> angle drive is unrepairable or can I just install a new rod? I
dont see it