Re: [DML] Die-Cast DeLorean 1/18 scale model - looking for who makes it

Re: [DML] Die-Cast DeLorean 1/18 scale model - looking for who makes it

Dear Rob,

I recently went to a HOBBY SHOW and found out that a
company called Sun Star is coming out with a 1/18
scale model Delorean later this year. the web site is
djdiecast.com, tried it, but it won't work. Hope this
helps you. I'm excited too.

Chris Yates
My1983DMC@xxxx